I own a Nokia s40 java phone and i was looking for a method on how i can take screenshot. i did some research and found Nokia Screen Dumper software from life of a Gadget Geek. Below is a few step you need to follow to learn how to take screen shots on your Nokia device.
- Download the NSD software from here of from mediafire at http://www.mediafire.com/?e01czon3ngc88q9.
- Make sure all software from Nokia is closed, the likes of Nokia PC Suite, Ovi Suite, Nokia Software updater etc.
- Run the Nokia Screen Dumper, connect the phone using the USB cable and select PC Suite /Ovi Suite mode on the phone (if asked)
- Now on the computer go to Nokia Screen Dumper, and select: File>>Connect (a message box will appear to notify that connection is succeeded)
- To take a Screenshot, click DUMP button in the lower left.(you must select java option to take screenshots of applications)
- You can now choose save dump option to save the screenshot as an image
- To disconnect the device go to File >> Disconnect